Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the new grandchild! Hope those of you who are ill are much better today.

Still very, very slow and strange on here. Seems to be nowhere else.

Quote:
Wayne, my wife was the same way, when we had a bad day and tried to call in they would want to send someone to pick her up
I would tell her are you kidding me.. If it's not safe for me then you are not going with someone else.. Countless heated
Talks..
he.gif

Goodmorning all, have a great day

Don
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Ok I finally get to see the picture! Boy was it back a few pages or what?! The pic is small but I like what I see!

Wayne I am so glad you can now post pictures!!! I loved the snow pic's but like P&B I'm glad it isn't here in OK. I am thinking I need to do chicken & dumplings soon! I didn't get to make my bread last night because I went to visit with my Grandma instead, so that is on the list for tonight!

Mornin' All! Dreamcatcher Arabians checkin' in
big_smile.png
I have an exciting day today. I get to pic up the mare I sent out for saddle breaking and am taking another horse to be started as well. These 2 are my favorites, so I've waited until last to send them out because I miss them when they're gone. Old age sucks. I used to love starting my own horses and now I send 'em out because I just don't bounce like I used to.

My chickens are still laying like no tomorrow! I was expecting to have to tell my customers that I couldn't deliver at some point this winter but not only are the older chickens still laying, the young 'uns I thought wouldn't start so soon are becoming quite regular too. What a nice bonus! Everyone is fat, sassy, fluffy and oh so soft and cuddly. What is it about chickens that's so addictive? I never thought I'd be the one who said cuddling chickens was a favorite past time, but doggone it, it sure is. I can spend hours and hours with a chicken on my knee.
lol.png

I'm thinking I need some more cochins and maybe a few silkies for the fun of it. They sure are some nice chickens. Then again, I like my Polish, EE's, Wyandottes and whatever else I got too, LOL!

Morning all, I wonder why so many people here are having speed issues on here, I am good don't see any problems but alot folks seem to be struggling with it. How is everybody today, looks like another really nice weather day and the extended forcast also looks super nice............ High 50's-low 60's and no precip.

AL

I don't seem to have trouble here but at home I am back on my old (super old) laptop & that is where I am having trouble. On this computer it hangs up every now and then but overall it is working fine.

Yo Yo Okie-Homies!

Happy birthday late, Jeannie!

Love the snowy photos Wayne - I hope Brenda is safe traveling today.

Coral - the truck is awesome! And congrats on the grandbaby.

frow.gif

Moving some eggs to the Hatcher today around 20 or so, and I am still collecting, incubating and rotating more egg's. I sure hope I get a good hatch.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom