Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy

we had a full round of ball games last night. We didn't fare very well. Our little girls won, boys lost, high school won barely, and the boys quit and pouted and lost because of it...one of the so called starters just stopped playing...another got into foul trouble so the one kid from the bench that could hold their own was already in and...it was sad. I can't stand it when folks give up like that. They do the same thing in the classroom.

Weather is wonderful here...bright shiny and I am ready to go play with birds...

Sorry it was a discourageing game night Teach. Maybe they need a good snow day to rest up and miss each other!lol
Hey Al hope you and the missus are feeling better. Make you a deal,I'll keep the snow here and you keep that crud there! I haven't got my flu shot yet,guess I'd better before it hits here. Should take about a week. If it follows the weather fronts that is !lol
Supposed to pick up my new blk/blu americanna trio tomorrow. Hope they are as nice as they looked in the pic.
Temp is dropping,not much melt today,its off the roads but they will be black ice tonight!Its even still on the tress and bushes. Sure is pretty.

Thanks Wayne but I am already over mine and the Ole ball & chain is doing much better today so I think we had just a 24hr stomach thing.

AL

Hi everyone, not much going on today I see, I went and hauled in a small load of scrap iron, I have something to run across everyone. My cousin has a Plasma Cutter and is making cut out pics on thin metal of most anything, he is doing this to raise extra money for his four kids that all rodeo, (the kids are ages one thru six) the kids are all doing great in their competitions, it cost a lot to get them to and from rodeos and keep up their horses and such, so with that said, I talked to my cousin and he will make Siloetts of any thing you want, I ask him about making up some generic chicken stuff and I will bring them to the Poops to sell for him, I did not get prices yet but if you are interested in something specific in size or picture let me know and I can ask him, He has done some really cute stuff like cowboy kids and animals and is working on signs and such for their rodeo association now, he can cut out anything he has a pic of or we can draw for him just about, of course the lest detailed the easier it will be to get it done. I was thinking some of you might want a sign like " Al's Poultry Palace", "Monty's Managery", "Marybeth's Rabbit Ranch" or "Sooner's Country Acres" or a nice Rooster crowing or he could probably do a weather vain cut out too!!! Let me know if you have questions, Lynn

That is very considerate of you Lynn to think of us in this project, I think some folks might actually be interested in something like that, Poop's would be a fine place for him to try and sell some of his Generic chicken type stuff and a few special orders.

AL

Quote:
I saw a while back that you were looking for some Banty Cornish and a few in white is that right ??.

AL

Quote:
I can't stay away from my Cochins, even when it is really cold I go out to hang out with them. I've got my chicken's first 8 chicks in the garage, can't stay away from them.

Quote:
I can't stay away from my Cochins, even when it is really cold I go out to hang out with them. I've got my chicken's first 8 chicks in the garage, can't stay away from them.

MJ : While most of us are being bitten by the flu & stomach virus Bug, you have been bitten by the extreme cutesy tutesy Foo-Foo Bug................... will your DH be getting any brutish Man birds to add to your flock, just for fun LOL.

AL

Quote:
Yes, I would love a vintage-style rooster silouette. I'll look for some designs to send to you. I would love a plasma cutter of my own and the time to make some fun stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom