Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I can't stay away from my Cochins, even when it is really cold I go out to hang out with them. I've got my chicken's first 8 chicks in the garage, can't stay away from them.

MJ : While most of us are being bitten by the flu & stomach virus Bug, you have been bitten by the extreme cutesy tutesy Foo-Foo Bug................... will your DH be getting any brutish Man birds to add to your flock, just for fun LOL.

AL

I make no appologies! My chickens aren't cutesy, they are stylish. I deal with scarry critters all day at school and my chickens are the anti-venom. DH says no chickens for him, instead; a bass boat. A few Cochins equal a bass boat?, that must be chicken math.

Hey Al, I am thinking about borrowing my neighbors small round metal incubator, any suggestions on how to set it or run it??? How many times a day should I turn the eggs, assuming it doesn't have a turner! What temp should I try to hold it at? Do I need to worry about moisture? Thanks oh mghty incubator guru!!! LOL Lynn
cool.png

Quote:
MJ : While most of us are being bitten by the flu & stomach virus Bug, you have been bitten by the extreme cutesy tutesy Foo-Foo Bug................... will your DH be getting any brutish Man birds to add to your flock, just for fun LOL.

AL

I make no appologies! My chickens aren't cutesy, they are stylish. I deal with scarry critters all day at school and my chickens are the anti-venom. DH says no chickens for him, instead; a bass boat. A few Cochins equal a bass boat?, that must be chicken math.

Stylish............... it's the new Black............ perhaps a frizzled cochin bantam in a handbag, Paris Hilton style........... MJ you kill me LOL.
I do like that Idea your husband has, Bass boat Yeeaahhhhh !!!!!!.

AL

MJ ............... That Rooster may be Foo Foo but he sure looks cool and kind of menacing looking at the same time, he has a great tinted sheen, very nice bird.

Lynn................ PM me and I will be glad to help if I can.

AL

Quote:
Love that green abd blue sheen on the black feathers!

Is he of show quality ????

AL

Quote:
Love that green abd blue sheen on the black feathers!

Is he of show quality ????

AL

He belongs to Nocityboy. The only bird I have that might be show quality is my Partridge bantam hen (and maybe my Partridge roo)
63162_dscn3272.jpg

- nice lacing and decent type
My Mille Fleurs are decent type but still a project and the Lavender/Self-blues have a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom