Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al I cantacted Speckelded Hen, she said the eggs were not from her, could they have been from MissPressy, I was told she is in Virginia.

Quote:
I seem to remember a woman that went by the name of Tuffoldhen that also may have had some, you may want to check her out, but I can't remember seeing her on any threads for awhile, so IDK.

AL

Quote:
I got a hen from you at POOPS last year and she seems to be short legged all the time. I think that I am going to send he rover to Nocityboy house for awhile. He is only 3 miles away.

evening men...went and got me some theology. Good stuff tonight...except I got a little ticked. Little ol' ladywas talking...our town has decided to start passing laws and ordinances...not enough of them as it is...anyways...another they are thinking about is outlawin' pit-bulls...she thinks it's about time cuz those things just snap one day and they are bad and she just doesn't want to see them and that is what judge joe brown says...just about drives me nuts and I don't have far to go anyways

Quote:
Is he of show quality ????

AL

He belongs to Nocityboy. The only bird I have that might be show quality is my Partridge bantam hen (and maybe my Partridge roo)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/63162_dscn3272.jpg
- nice lacing and decent type
My Mille Fleurs are decent type but still a project and the Lavender/Self-blues have a long way to go.

HHHMMMMM, did you get that Paretridge from me. I think you did. I should have kept it. Nocityboy gave me a Banty blue cochin which I think I will try to breed with my black frizzle cochin, standard size and see what happens.

Quote:
Love that green abd blue sheen on the black feathers!

Is he of show quality ????

AL

I have no clue, I liked them and bid on them at Blanchard, not much bidders because she is blind in one eye, they did nit look like this though. Must be something in the water because I am just learning about these things.

Quote:
Homemade chicken an dumplings we love any time mom make's it are fav;
An the pic of the snow is nice im just thankful we dont have the ice an snow like last yr''

not yet...but I might want to...i could get into hog hunting...well...I was into it...we just don't have any that run outside here. We keep them in long barns

I can't believe how slow this is running....

I am gonna go irritate my wife!

Quote:
I got a hen from you at POOPS last year and she seems to be short legged all the time. I think that I am going to send he rover to Nocityboy house for awhile. He is only 3 miles away.

Did the roo that got away at poop's come from Grace . I seen him on the new's clip running around...the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom