Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach, I hope you are not going to say Al was talking about her!
Quote:
I seem to remember a woman that went by the name of Tuffoldhen that also may have had some, you may want to check her out, but I can't remember seeing her on any threads for awhile, so IDK.

AL

Quote:
I got a hen from you at POOPS last year and she seems to be short legged all the time. I think that I am going to send he rover to Nocityboy house for awhile. He is only 3 miles away.

Did the roo that got away at poop's come from Grace . I seen him on the new's clip running around...the place.

He bought it with the hen he has now, After POOPS he told me about itbut I never saw the roo till the report on TV, I called him and said he was on TV.

Quote:
I hear you Teach seen they are trying to pass a law in OK..If your dog's go on some one 's land wer you dont hav permission they can charge you with trespassing if you walk on ther to get thim . We have a nuff law's as it is...

Quote:
I hear you Teach seen they are trying to pass a law in OK..If your dog's go on some one 's land wer you dont hav permission they can charge you with trespassing if you walk on ther to get thim . We have a nuff law's as it is...

Michael, larry was telling that to me today, whhat are you supposd to do let them go,

Grace'sDad :

Quote:
I saw her laptop.....it's old
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/30285_stoneage1-778691.jpg

love it!
gig.gif

Quote:
if I didn't have them I wouldn't even be with you guy's on here.

AL

I have broadband too & have a very good line of site (less than a mile) but right now the new house is blocking the line of site so I am lucky I am getting anything. They will be out on Friday to move the service from the old house to the new. I use to only be able to get dial up & it was miserable, I would wait forever to just get a page. I wouldn't be on here either if it weren't for that.

edit to change salalite to broadban, thinking one thing & type another.​

You have broadband??? Thats not fair!! we have to use dang satellite!! You aren't that far from us... hate satelite, they have a cap on how much bandwidth you can use....
hit.gif
storms interfere too....

Quote:
I can't stay away from my Cochins, even when it is really cold I go out to hang out with them. I've got my chicken's first 8 chicks in the garage, can't stay away from them.

MJ :you have been bitten by the extreme cutesy tutesy Foo-Foo Bug

AL

its not a bug! they are aliens and are very crafty and devious - and once they have assimilated you there is no hope! you are doomed forever to be their slaves!
old.gif

Quote:
I saw her laptop.....it's old
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/30285_stoneage1-778691.jpg

love it!
gig.gif

Quote:
I have broadband too & have a very good line of site (less than a mile) but right now the new house is blocking the line of site so I am lucky I am getting anything. They will be out on Friday to move the service from the old house to the new. I use to only be able to get dial up & it was miserable, I would wait forever to just get a page. I wouldn't be on here either if it weren't for that.

edit to change salalite to broadban, thinking one thing & type another.

You have broadband??? Thats not fair!! we have to use dang satellite!! You aren't that far from us... hate satelite, they have a cap on how much bandwidth you can use....
hit.gif
storms interfere too....

Check with Advance computer on Main street. They will come out & see if you get the signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom