Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone, could not sleep so I got up at 3:40am, I usually get up at 4am so that really isn't early, talked to Big Okie last night and I am going to his house north of Tulsa on Sat. morning if anyone around me needs anything taken that way call me by Fri. eve. If anyone down around Donnie is coming towards Tulsa Sat morning give me a shout and I may have you transport some egg for me.
Hey Banjo and Donnie how is the egg saving coming? Give me a shout Donnie when you get the incubator going! Joe let me know what I owe you for eggs to Donnie!!
Have a great day all and get stuff done its gonna be cold next week!!!! Lynn
cool.png

Hey Teach did I show you pics of my Punkin Hulsey Stags??? Well here are a couple, took the pics when it was cold so they are hunkered up a little!!

10175_2004-01-14_birds_and_pigs_010.jpg

10175_2004-01-14_birds_and_pigs_008.jpg

10175_2004-01-14_birds_and_pigs_011.jpg

Have a great day !!!! Lynn
lol.png
roll.png
cool.png

Looks like more winter weather on the way. I was hoping we'd seen the last of the snow and ice. I had to break ice in a few dishes this morning, but others were only mildly frosted.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning everyone!

It's suppose to be 65 today! I don't want to know anything past that! LOL.

Robin it isn't cable. Is anyone going to be aroudn today???

Quote:
I saw a while back that you were looking for some Banty Cornish and a few in white is that right ??.

AL

Yes Al I am looking for as many as a man can find my breeding rooster just fell over dead unexpectedly. I have managed to track down a trio on the west coast and some more birds from the guy who has won nationals for the last few years in the breed.Hes actually here in Oklahoma. If you have any idea where a man can find some bantys yes please I am taking all Cornish bantams right now.

Quote:
MJ : While most of us are being bitten by the flu & stomach virus Bug, you have been bitten by the extreme cutesy tutesy Foo-Foo Bug................... will your DH be getting any brutish Man birds to add to your flock, just for fun LOL.

AL

I make no appologies! My chickens aren't cutesy, they are stylish. I deal with scarry critters all day at school and my chickens are the anti-venom. DH says no chickens for him, instead; a bass boat. A few Cochins equal a bass boat?, that must be chicken math.

yuckyuck.gif

Morning all, another pretty day here in eastern OK, I will try to get a few things done over the next couple of days..as next week gets crazy again with low temps..29 next wed. Give me a break already.
I am ready for spring

Don
cool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom