Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks, Running a tad bit behind this am, got my egg's moved to the hatcher already so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Weather looks to be a good one today.

MM Matt : Let me make a few calls, I think I may be able to round up some SQ Cornish Banty's in both white & darks, give me a day or so and I will be back in touch with you.

AL

Greetings and salutations, Chicken Friends! I know it's supposed to get cold again next month, but the next couple of days I'm expecting 6 to 8 inches of SUNSHINE before the cold comes back - supposed to get into the 60s the next couple of days.

Have a good day, all!

Quote:
Oh! They are beautiful!
big_smile.png

Hey did anyone watch the Ellen show yesterday afternoon,? Julia Roberts Was on and said she is a big time chicken lover, has some on her ranch, she didn't say what breed they were has anyone heard of this before. Just wondering out load

Don
cool.png

Quote:
I got a hen from you at POOPS last year and she seems to be short legged all the time. I think that I am going to send he rover to Nocityboy house for awhile. He is only 3 miles away.

Yes, I remember that! That is nice of you; I didn't realize you two lived so close!

Also to anyone interested
wink.png
I have a trio of year-old Black Tailed White Japs for sale!
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom