Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I got a hen from you at POOPS last year and she seems to be short legged all the time. I think that I am going to send he rover to Nocityboy house for awhile. He is only 3 miles away.

Did the roo that got away at poop's come from Grace . I seen him on the new's clip running around...the place.

Yep, that be the one! What news clippings?

Me and my boys chased that rooster Sunday morning. It was a very tricky bird. We almost had it a couple times but apparently it had taken some lessons from a pheasant because that is what it looked like as it flew away into the next lot...

my wife isn't gonna let me have anymore snakes and such...but it looks like Imight be able to put in an order for some birds!!!

fluffy chickens
sickbyc.gif

Yeah I'm with you Sooner,never saw a chicken I wouldn't eventualy get around to likeing!lol
Picked up my standard Americannas this morning. So of course more shuffeling birds! Had to quit and come in for a bit,I was starting a sugar attack and something happened to one of the Taco dos, haven't figured it out yet. She was crying for all get out but nothing seems to hurt.NOw she just wants to be cuddle and whimpers. The lab might have jumped on her(not attack,literraly jump!).

My name is teach, I secretly have fluffy chickens! But only in the foo egg flock! Maybe a few d'uccles and some brahama types...just kind fluffy not massively fluffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom