Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL TEach you are a closet fluffy butt lover!!!!! (had to change that sounded like I was callin you a Fluffy butt)

Wayne I am with you, I use to think I didn't like NN & now look at me. Thought I didn't like those little moderns & they are even becoming cute!

Speaking of chickens, I have had a new thought gonna send you an email.

Last edited:
A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said, 'Jesus knows you're here.'

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze.

When he heard nothing more, after a bit, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard 'Jesus is watching you.'

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

'Did you say that?' he hissed at the parrot.

'Yep', the parrot confessed, then squawked, 'I'm just trying to warn you that Jesus is watching you.'

The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you ?'

'Moses,' replied the bird.

'Moses?' the burglar laughed. 'What kind of people would name a bird Moses?'

'The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus.'

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
I went back there for three or four days but i never saw him when I was there.
I am sure he made something a nice litle snack!

You guys are making me feel very bad about that bird flying out of my hands. I woul dhave to drive by there for work and wondered if he made it, especially after the tornado went thru there make in May.

At the request of Buster and a few others,

Here are my cornish X that I bought back in june now ... believe me I think after reading from buster that something is wrong with them and that is why they are not fat lazy and should have been in my freezer treats long ago kinda chickens

They run around like normal darn birds and just dont really sit around... maybe I free range them to much?

here is of one chicken

100_5232.jpg

and now a totally different one

100_5234.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom