Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more hens!!!

I have 4 and they are all 7 months old and laying now. Need about another half dozen to fill some egg orders from family and friends.

Steve

Maybe I need 8 more to make an even dozen a day
smile.png

But they don't always all lay an egg a day so Maybe I need 12 more.

Good Morning Charley!!! Glad you are off on such a great day! Are your plans chicken related??

Steve sounds like you have chicken math down pat!

Yes they are. I am taking a few hens to a guy I work with and hope to continue to downsize and get ready for the new chicks this spring. I am getting rid of everything except the cornish.

Morning Charley : Checked the bator this morning and it stayed stabilized overnight.

AL

Morning everyone, it's going to be a great day
wee.gif
got a load of mulch delivered yesterday
So going to spread it in some low spots that always hold water in front of the pens. Also NPIP
Guy is coming today. So it will be busy, sure hope the old knees will hold up
fl.gif

Don
cool.png

Sounds Like a nice day back there. Its above freezing here so thats good. In the 50's sat.

Oh how the mighty have fallen!
REmember how high those Marans used to be? I saw some for sale in Tahlequah for $12 and some else where for $10! And that was hens! I guess the rarity has worn off! Now the average guy on the street can afford them! Got to make a couple of sale cages today and take the lab for a romp and who knows what else. Have a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom