Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy weekend ahead finishing the firing for my last three classes... Is there a chicken sale anywhere this Saturday? Would there be a lot of folks at Mary's Swap Meet? I feel like I need to connect with chicken folk before I dive into a new project with students next week. Three weeks of ceramics have me a bit frazzled. We have two days for kids to makeup missed work, but then on Wednesday we start baskets made with cotton cord and yarn or raffia. I'm not doing reed baskets this year. The humidity in my room would spawn a new monster mold or mildew. Yuck.

If anyones is interested. I have 3 Lavender Ammerauca cockerals and 2 black cockerals and a black pullet, all these are around 8 to 10 weeks old. All these are out of my Lav line. Make offer on them.
I also have young black pullet at the point of lay.
I will be letting go some of my Mille Fluer project birds (hens) most of them are right about 1 year old. $15 ea Most of these are solid colored birds with some coloring here and there.
I do also have a breeding age Lavender Ameraucana cockeral available also
I thought I should point out that the Lavender Ameraucanas are project birds and they are not quite as big as the standards, they are bigger than the bantams.

I also have light sussex cockeral and a Coronation cockeral around three weeks, if interested make offer

Last edited:
Lynn--- i picked your eggs up from joe today , he sent 7 and said not to worry about it , that you didnt owe him anything im assuming because of it only being seven

Donnie!!!! Thank you so much, I can not wait to see what hatches, if you don't mind when you go to Don's he may have a few eggs for you to hatch for me also, I will gladly pay you or we can trade it out so way, If you have extra chicks hatch from your eggs of the EEs or what ever, maybe I can buy a few of them also!!! Thanks, Lynn (Roosterholic chicken horder!)

Quote:

Hi Tim and welcome to our forum, please make yourself at home, ask questions or jump in and answer if you want, bunch or good folks here, Lynn
cool.png

Quote:

Quote:

if don has eggs for you , ill gladly hatch them for you , no need to pay me for hatching them , and your welcome to any of the EE i hatch maybe we can do some swapping or something

COOL!!!!
hugs.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
thumbsup.gif
clap.gif
!!! Sorry
hide.gif
Just a little excited to see chicks this year!!!! Lynn

Quote:

if don has eggs for you , ill gladly hatch them for you , no need to pay me for hatching them , and your welcome to any of the EE i hatch maybe we can do some swapping or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom