Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I think I have 5 NN hens - one black, 3 reds and one light red with speckles. On the other hand, I have 4-5 NN roos . . . the 2 blue roos you gave me, a frizzle that hatched out of eggs from Carla and a red roo I got at Fletcher (I think SgtMck1 brought him to the sale). There may be another NN roo in the grow out pen other than the frizzle - I don't remember.
hu.gif

Pen #! Red roo with the red hens.
Pen #2 Blue roo with black hens and maybe the red speckle.

Please buy all NN hens at Mary's and let me know what you don't want.

Yes they are wonderful, nice & hot! Eating late at night is the problem!

I got eggs today! I'm not getting as many but hey I will take what I can get.

Seems like most folks are starting to see a lil more egg production, I am even getting a few LOL, and I found 2 soft shells this morning so that tells me new pullets are giving it a go.

AL

P&B do you breed for the Easter bunny market? If so I think the next week or two is the time frame. I have two bred that should come off just right. I am thinking about getting some Tranthas and trying them. I found the number for a lady in Sand Springs that has some.

I missed my daily mid-morning post today and I just got in from work, so popping in to catch up and say hello. Tomorrow looks to be another lovely day in this part of the country - have a wonderful weekend, all!

HI Beth, we are coming up your way in the morning, going to meet up with Chuck at Collinville and get some baby chicks, picked up 5 NN and 6 game hens from a friend, I am not real sure what they all look like but the price was right at $8 each!!! Now I have to go to bed so I can get up at 5am, Gnite all!!! Lynn

Quote:

Quote:
I am trying to get some Flemish giants on the ground and weaned a few weeks before Easter. Since they should be 7-8 weeks old at weaning, all those does have been bred and I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am not familiar with Thrianta rabbits, but the pictures I just looked at make them appear beautiful. Let me know how you like them if you decide to get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom