Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let see how far we can get before they open the new thread...lol come on okies we gotta archive ourselves with a BIG BANG
bun.gif

Quote:
hey don , what kind of eggs or birds are you looking for , and let me know when you decide to switch out those sussex

Quail

Donnie you want my cull sussex ?

Don
cool.png

Quote:
hey don , what kind of eggs or birds are you looking for , and let me know when you decide to switch out those sussex

Quail

Donnie you want my cull sussex ?

Don
cool.png

yup sure do , well depending on price that is , i gotta make sure i have the money at that time is all

There are some nice ads on Tulsa craigslist for chicens,faverolle hens,silkies,showgirls,polish,etc.
I went to the sale this morning, sold twgo buck rabbits and bought two doe rabbits! I finally figured out that having three bucks with four does was a bit silly,I haddock just kept them because they were pretty. But pretty eats too!got eight bantam eggs today. I will be sending yours on Monday Teach!
Was nice to have a pretty day for a change!

didn't get a picture of it, was laying on the ground (on a sheet of plywood), trying to get the car jacked up so I could drain the radiator, and heard a noise looked up, and was nose to nose with poser,
ep.gif
was afraid she might try and taste my nose, but she didn't. Worked all day, replacing hoses, and clamps, and guess what, she still leaks....grrrrrrrr.
duc.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
tongue.gif
sickbyc.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif

yea, I could use a hug.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back