Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Joe. That sounds great. Are you taking anything special on Saturday? I'm probably taking a White Wyandotte cockerel, a BLRW Rooster, and a few other birds. I'm still deciding.

im not shure what all i will be taking but i know that i have about 275 birds that i need to sell some time this spring to give some breathing room so i will be tacking as much as i can fit in my truck lol

i guess that i ran evryone off but me and poco that fin i will talk to you do you whant any split susexs can pick you some up in the morning or a pure coro roo ro pullets

Joe, I've been looking for some nice New Hampshire Reds (2 Roos and lots of hens), some Silver Laced Wyandottes (only need hens), Dark Cornish (only need Roosters), and nice game hens. Are you parting with any on this list?

Donnie - I'm not going to have the pen space for SS this season, so no, I don't need the SS roo. Thanks for asking. My SS ladies will be in the meat bird pen, as they are big girls and usually make some really big chicks.

Joe - What do they cost? I'm super curious, but it would mean I'd need to build another pen.

Quote:
You do know that you can nest them in each other to make one tall stack, right?

Aren't you a funny man!! I have several tall stacks! Just thought some of these thrifty Okie's might have solved this problem for me. I am resigned to have very large stacks on my freezer. That is as soon as I get all the other stuff off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom