Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those much be some special birds~ I dont understand the genetic's either.

How is everyone this evening? I know most everyone is at the Fletcher auction!

Donnie - I appreciate you asking. I really love the Speckled Sussex breed, and I know I'll put them back in the rotation in a year or so. In the mean time, the hens I kept will make good meaty birds when paired with my Dark Cornish.

Quote:
no problem , yeah those should make some nice meaties , i have the roo over several different breeds of hens to make some big roos to put in freezer camp

Joe - I sure do want some, but I don't need some. That's the stinky part. I love they way they look. I'm going to have to stick to the business plan in my farm file. Otherwise, I'd have to make a new plan and start penciling in about thirty more breeds that "look" spectacular but aren't in the plan. So no. Thanks for offering to pick some up for me. I'll just have to dream of having some and maybe next year you'll have chicks or extra birds you're selling.

i know what you mean poco i have had to change my plans severale times lol and they are still changeing but it is verry adictive and i cant stop lol so like any other adiced i was trying to inabel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom