Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning
smile.png

morning guys- woke up to a weather alert- ummmmm..... 4 - 10 inches of ice and snow??? its the ice that i don't like- looks like a run to the feedstore and grocery this morning.... and make sure the generator has gas-

Quote:
Yikes! I need to listen to the weather this morning - and get some bread and milk at the grocery store today. Sure hope that isn't a State-wide prediction.
hide.gif

Good morning everyone! Its going to be a wonderful day. I plan to stop by the store today or Monday, I have big plans for this cold spell! Its gonna start with a big ol'ham! Then, potato soup, fried potato mix, and beans! I am also planning to bake some bread, so you see my house will be nice & toasty warm with lots of stuff cooking. Today I am starting chicken & dumplins.......see how that turns out, this will be the first time of making real dumplins.

Quote:
Sooner - I like your positive attitude regarding the predicted cold weather.
smile.png
It is going to come regardless of how much we wish it would do otherwise and preparing to be warm and surrounded by "comfort foods" sounds like a great idea.
Are you completely moved into the new house?

Yes it is coming & going to be really cold with lots of wind. I will do some additional stuff for my chickens today.

Yes we are completely in the new house & I love it. I am still putting away & finding a place for some stuff & also have some stuff in the other house but not much.

I love my kitchen if you can't tell I can actually cook & have room to move. I have really been giving my oven a workout since moving in. LOL.

The nasty weather isn't due here until Monday 3am so that gives me plenty of time to get ready. I have most of the things I need but will stop by the store to get some yeast, milk, stick butter & coffee!

I really enjoyed the warm weather yesterday & wish I could of gottten one more day so I could of tired to build an AFrame........I have to go back to loook for that plan she posted.

I am having the best time right now
gig.gif
my DH is cooking breakfast for the first time (new house) & he is running back & forth trying to find stuff he needs! I then ask him & tell him where its at.
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom