Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, of course, I am always striving to improve, but they are show stock. I have pictures on my chicken pictures page in my sig.

This is my original pair but I have since gotten rid of (i.e.made a broth of) this rooster because he was mean and gotten a nicer cockerel with less smut and better coloring and I have another hen now too. I have to take current pics asap, but this gives you a basic idea of quality. I got these at a show from a man who is a member of my poultry club and he had about 30 of them in the show. He called them chevrons which I thought was kind of interesting.

Last edited:
I want to claim them but have NO pens with good fertility and most pens were broken up for show conditioning
hmm.png

SWAP RULES - This list is subject to change so please check back periodically.

YOU MUST BE 19 OR OVER TO PLAY

EGGS MUST BE PUREBRED!

If eggs are from mixed colors, please note color combinations.

Minimum of 6 eggs.  If you would like to offer more, that would be fine too.

Please post a pic if you have one it will help your egg move

To qualify for accepting an offer, you need to post what you are offering in return in the same post.

When each trade is posted, please pm or email the person who offered the eggs and work out the shipping arrangements.

The person sending the eggs pays the shipping costs.

When eggs are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email to the swappee to let them know that the eggs are on their way. All Egg Must me shipped with tracking #

All pure breeds of poultry are welcome in the swap. Easter Eggers are Welcome as all as they are non-standard color Ameraucanas. meaning mixed color Ameraucanas

Please offer eggs that you will have available to ship within two weeks of offering. Please send egg no older the 4 day when shipped.

If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer if you can.

If combining different breeds, write in pencil the breed. 

Side trades are welcome but please use PMs to avoid confusion.

DESCLAMER: BYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SWAP. BYC is not responsible for egg sent, received or not received. Please do not pm the mod about your eggs. PM me. If you do not receive your egg I can not make them send them but will make sure they do not play anymore. Please remember the Crazy Egg Train and shipping eggs are a gamble.

I read the rules. I was wondering because other breeds/mixed breeds are being offered in addition to plants and such. I just don't want to do a swap wrong. sorry.

I read the rules. I was wondering because other breeds/mixed breeds are being offered in addition to plants and such. I just don't want to do a swap wrong. sorry.
The first offer has to be purebred and EE count as purebred. Anything aster that can be mixes. Sorry, i though that cane through on my first post.

Quote:
I thought EE only counted as purebred if they were blue egg laying Ameraucanas, but just non-standard colors of Ameraucanas (any color not officially recognized by the APA). In other words, hatchery EE's are not non-standard Ameraucanas, they lay green, pink, brown, olive, etc. and wouldn't be considered pure. Is that correct?

SWAP RULES - This list is subject to change so please check back periodically.

YOU MUST BE 19 OR OVER TO PLAY

EGGS MUST BE PUREBRED!

If eggs are from mixed colors, please note color combinations.

Minimum of 6 eggs.  If you would like to offer more, that would be fine too.

Please post a pic if you have one it will help your egg move

To qualify for accepting an offer, you need to post what you are offering in return in the same post.

When each trade is posted, please pm or email the person who offered the eggs and work out the shipping arrangements.

The person sending the eggs pays the shipping costs.

When eggs are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email to the swappee to let them know that the eggs are on their way. All Egg Must me shipped with tracking #

All pure breeds of poultry are welcome in the swap. Easter Eggers are Welcome as all as they are non-standard color Ameraucanas. meaning mixed color Ameraucanas

Please offer eggs that you will have available to ship within two weeks of offering. Please send egg no older the 4 day when shipped.

If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer if you can.

If combining different breeds, write in pencil the breed. 

Side trades are welcome but please use PMs to avoid confusion.

DESCLAMER: BYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SWAP. BYC is not responsible for egg sent, received or not received. Please do not pm the mod about your eggs. PM me. If you do not receive your egg I can not make them send them but will make sure they do not play anymore. Please remember the Crazy Egg Train and shipping eggs are a gamble.
I guess it's all in how you read it. It does not say they have to be blue egg laying EE. Just going off what the first post says.

Too bad they have to be "purebred". I consider my chickens pretty special and well bred even if not "purebred". My eBay seller status is great, no one has ever been dissatisfied with the chicks hatched from my eggs that I am aware of. The only complaints I ever get are bad hatches, not bad looking eggs or bad looking chicks.

Too bad they have to be "purebred". I consider my chickens pretty special and well bred even if not "purebred". My eBay seller status is great, no one has ever been dissatisfied with the chicks hatched from my eggs that I am aware of. The only complaints I ever get are bad hatches, not bad looking eggs or bad looking chicks.
There are other swaps where anything goes, like this one: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/758257/new-what-ya-got-swap-please-see-post-1-for-rules There are often eggs available on it, as well as lots of variety of offerings, so you might find something to your liking there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom