Online rooster show i will judge after 26 entrys

Plymouth Rock, leader of the pack. His crowing is so loud that people can hear him from a mile away.

White rooster, 2nd in command.

Americana, the challenger.

My entire flock.

I started with 8 chick pullets. When they started laying I got them the white rooster to keep them company. I bought him from a slaughter house, who got them from a chicken farm, not knowing the name of the breed. Since he was young when I got him, he didn't crow and didn't jump on the ladies. I then got 2 small but mature roosters (probably bantam), who beat him up so badly that he lost back part of his comb. I had to put him in a separate location. Later I got rid of the 2 roosters and returned him back to the ladies.

I got the barred rock from a kid raising chicken as an education project. The Rock crowed so loudly that they had to get rid of him. I put him with my flock and he and the white one had an immediate contest of force. The Rock won.

Last week someone was giving up his 5 roosters (3 Americana and 2 white boys) for excess of noise and harassment of his ducks. When they joined the flock, the strongest of the 5 and the Rock had a big battle of power positioning, and the Rock won with some casualty as both bled a lot. It was an awesome fight, too bad I didn't capture it on camera. They now relatively live in peace. I didn't see the Americana fighting the White, but currently the White has a higher pecking order.

Plymouth Rock, leader of the pack. His crowing is so loud that people can hear him from a mile away.

My entire flock.

I started with 8 chick pullets. When they started laying I got them the white rooster to keep them company. I bought him from a slaughter house, who got them from a chicken farm, not knowing the name of the breed. Since he was young when I got him, he didn't crow and didn't jump on the ladies. I then got 2 small but mature roosters (probably bantam), who beat him up so badly that he lost back part of his comb. I had to put him in a separate location. Later I got rid of the 2 roosters and returned him back to the ladies.

I got the barred rock from a kid raising chicken as an education project. The Rock crowed so loudly that they had to get rid of him. I put him with my flock and he and the white one had an immediate contest of force. The Rock won.

Last week someone was giving up his 5 roosters (3 Americana and 2 white boys) for excess of noise and harassment of his ducks. When they joined the flock, the strongest of the 5 and the Rock had a big battle of power positioning, and the Rock won with some casualty as both bled a lot. It was an awesome fight, too bad I didn't capture it on camera. They now relatively live in peace. I didn't see the Americana fighting the White, but currently the White has a higher pecking order.

My entire flock.

You are a little late. They are beutiful You should enter them in my other contest I just posted!

Back
Top Bottom