OOPS i did a boo boo =[

I did that too once. Can you think back to what else was going on in your life at that point in time? That's what I did and it helped me figure out the day I set them.

LOL i have a bad memory. I dont even remember how long ive had chickens, lol. I think all i can do is wait for a pip while the eggs are in the turner. other than that i think im SOL
hmm.png

What about candling and seeing if you can guess by that? That's what I had to do when I had some that I wasn't sure about the hatch date and I was within 3 days.

I had eggs my FIL gave me that were under one of his broody silkies. He had no idea how old they were as she kept laying after she went broody. Two looked about ready to hatch when I candled them so I put them in the hatcher instead of the incubator. After a week, just as I was ready to give up, I got a chick! I guess what I'm saying is give it it a good long try with your best guess and you might be shocked!

Well i tryed to candle but it was very diffacult because they are small eggs. I will look on my calander and try to remember. Thanks all

Back
Top Bottom