Opal White Eye video

6littlechickies

Songster
10 Years
May 12, 2009
Burton, OH
Our 8 YO DD asked if she could take some pictures/video of the some of the peafowl in the new pens. Among several not so great videos, she managed to get one that turned out pretty good, for an 8 year old.
thumbsup.gif
Just thought I'd share. Video is of our new opal white eye peacock.

As you'll see we still have some final cleaning up and beautification to do plus add in some separators between the pens, at the end you can see a bronze boy displaying to one of the opals in the pen next door.
gig.gif
good luck with that one buddy.
tongue.png

Link to the video:

hmmm, bummer. I do have it posted on our farm FB page if you want to try to see it that way. just do a search for Louden Farms and we should come right up.
big_smile.png

anyone else have trouble seeing it? I uploaded a different way than I normally do so I'm not sure if it's the method.

was able to get some nice shots of the boys displaying tonight (will post those in a new thread) but amonst the pictures I found one from yesterday that I could not resist posting. Here is the videographer from the video, you can see how close she was too. She looks so serious here, guess she was really concentrating on taking that video!
gig.gif

31148_dsc_0956apr13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom