Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 27, 2012 in Corvallis!!!

ill take 5 of those females 1 roo plz

They are strait run since they will be so young at swap time. I will have 8-9 that will be a month old and then I will have
fl.gif
2+ dozen that will be a week old at swap time depending on how well my next hatch goes. I have 3 dozen or so eggs in my incubator right now. If this hatch produces like the last one then I should have a nice large amount of paints to bring. I am currently breeding a paint cockeral over white and black hens and I do have 1 paint girl in the pen as well. My last hatch of paint eggs I had 4 blacks and 11 paints, 5 partially or fully vaulted, which is very good paint % considering I crossed to solid colors. If u are still interested please pm me which age u would prefer so I can make sure to put u down on the list I am making this weekend for the swap.
Thanks!

Just posted on the Facebook group:

Quote:

Both these documents are in the Facebook group but for those of you not in our group there, I will be posting them here for you. If you are a paid Vendor as of today, you will see your name in the list. Please PM me the name you'd like on your card. I need it within the next 7 days.

If you do not see your name in the list, it is because you have no paid me or have not responded to my PM's asking for or about your payment. We still have 6 spots available outside for those wanting to attend. Payment is due upon reserving via Paypal.

Vendor Document:

1. Laura Castle - Castle Delight Seramas
  2. Darcy Fast
  3. Shawna - feathers4fun
  4. Kathy Steele
  5. Karen Huey
  6. Amanda Cunningham-Burtch
  7. Debbie Wisch
  8. Over The Top Orpingtons
  9. Lisa Ohling
  10. Alica Baca
  11. DeAnna Haase
  12. Peacedove
  13. Lara
  14. Paula Moore
  15. Pam
  16. Kaelynn
  17. Donna Pauls
  18. Marge Best
  19. Jennifer Bryant
  20. Rosa - Xccessorize
  21. Gina Morrison
  22. Kristina Sherling
  23. Crystina
  24. Jade Chow
  25. Hannah
  26. Julia
  27. Zanna
  28. Alexis
  29. Darcie Vanderyact
  30. Trina
  31. Del's
  32. Heather
  33. Jeanine McKee
  34. Sonja Wadman
  35. Cheryl Ellefsons
  36. Kasey Dixson
  37. Jenn Nashoba
  38. Michelle Manzer
  39. Christina Cole
  40. Amy (lilmama)

Vendor Document:

1. Laura Castle - Castle Delight Seramas
  2. Darcy Fast
  3. Shawna - feathers4fun
  4. Kathy Steele
  5. Karen Huey
  6. Amanda Cunningham-Burtch
  7. Debbie Wisch
  8. Over The Top Orpingtons
  9. Lisa Ohling
  10. Alica Baca
  11. DeAnna Haase
  12. Peacedove
  13. Lara
  14. Paula Moore
  15. Pam
  16. Kaelynn
  17. Donna Pauls
  18. Marge Best
  19. Jennifer Bryant
  20. Rosa - Xccessorize
  21. Gina Morrison
  22. Kristina Sherling
  23. Crystina
  24. Jade Chow
  25. Hannah
  26. Julia
  27. Zanna
  28. Alexis
  29. Darcie Vanderyact
  30. Trina
  31. Del's
  32. Heather
  33. Jeanine McKee
  34. Sonja Wadman
  35. Cheryl Ellefsons
  36. Kasey Dixson
  37. Jenn Nashoba
  38. Michelle Manzer
  39. Christina Cole
  40. Amy (lilmama)
Don't know how much room you have on your cards but if I could I would like to have on mine, line one: Pam /Cowchick11 and line two: Fallen Moon Livestock and Dahlias. I will be bringing my farm sign as well so if that is too much I would like Pam on the first line and Cowchick11 on the second.
Also, from the amount of work you put in and the items/work that others do to get ready for this event I feel like $10 for a booth would not be a stretch. Just my $0.02 worth!
Thank you!

Don't know how much room you have on your cards but if I could I would like to have on mine, line one: Pam /Cowchick11 and line two: Fallen Moon Livestock and Dahlias. I will be bringing my farm sign as well so if that is too much I would like Pam on the first line and Cowchick11 on the second.
Also, from the amount of work you put in and the items/work that others do to get ready for this event I feel like $10 for a booth would not be a stretch. Just my $0.02 worth!
Thank you!

Thank you Pam, I will make that work for you! I'm going to update it over on the FB group so I have everything in one place...lol too many places!!!

Oh boy lol I don't know! Which gives me a better chance of a girl???
tongue.png

The million dollar question of the day.....
depends on the # of paints in the next hatch but its bigger so will have more girls!!!!
gig.gif

I think I have 2 picked out for u though out of this batch.... They just say "girl" to me.......
And u MUST take 2.... I will "require" it FOR u then ur DH can't complain?
lau.gif
Wouldn't want a lonely baby right?

The million dollar question of the day.....
depends on the # of paints in the next hatch but its bigger so will have more girls!!!!
gig.gif

I think I have 2 picked out for u though out of this batch.... They just say "girl" to me.......
And u MUST take 2.... I will "require" it FOR u then ur DH can't complain?
lau.gif
Wouldn't want a lonely baby right?

Lol deal :) I will trust you in all things
bow.gif
Just shoot me a PM on FB and let me know my damage so I can sneak it past DH lol.

Lol deal :) I will trust you in all things
bow.gif
Just shoot me a PM on FB and let me know my damage so I can sneak it past DH lol.

Lol will do... I will get in touch with u soon. I was just kidding about the 2 thing. Its like we discussed before u decide how many u want ;) and just let me know.... soon lol

I was trying to take a pic for u tonight it was sooo funny. I have the stuffed fox in with them still since they love to sleep on it. Tonight one of urs was sleeping draped over the head of the fox backwards with its butt right between the foxes eyes..... By the time I got my phone it woke up and moved : ( LMAO The fox worked good to comfort them when I took them from their moms and they love to run up it and jump off, and to sleep on it or snuggled up to it, but the best part has been the conversation piece. Everyone who comes over HAS to ask why in the He%# there is a stuffed fox in with my chicks! Lol They never asked questioned it before when I had a camel in there, probly never gave it a second thought..... but a fox with chickens draws attention apparently
hu.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom