Oregon Help for Quail

Sarah8

Chirping
Feb 6, 2022
Hey there!
Any good leads on where to buy quail in Oregon?!

Looking into getting some coturnix quail for a new backyard aviary (to be built soon) and finding some roadblocks as to locating them in Oregon. I would prefer not to have to incubate & hatch them myself (feels intimidating), and would be happy to drive to pick them up if I even knew where to go!!

Any help on sources is appreciated! Would love some celadons as well!
Thanks guys!

I would suggest checking craigslist. I see celadon quail and jumbos for sale in my area. You can always get them from wilco during chick season.

Hey there!

Looking into getting some coturnix quail for a new backyard aviary (to be built soon) and finding some roadblocks as to locating them in Oregon. I would prefer not to have to incubate & hatch them myself (feels intimidating), and would be happy to drive to pick them up if I even knew where to go!!

Thanks guys!
I’m in OR and would be happy to sell some of mine. I have too many 😆 Unfortunately, no celadons, but have “jumbo sparkly” as well as several other colors.

Hey there!

Thanks guys!
Did you find the birds you were looking for? I have too many in my flock and am happy to “share” 😆 I’m on the central OR coast. West of Eugene. Where are you?

Back
Top Bottom