Oregon

🤔Hello!

I'm in the Eugene area, and I'd like to find some Silky hatching eggs. My Bantam Cochin is crazy broody!!🤯
Really. Really, REALLY!
I put an ice pack under her, and she tried really hard to hatch it. I took her nest away, so she nested on the cold concrete. I moved a chair over that spot. This evening, she was on a pile of hot wheel cars...😳🙄😂

Attachments

• IMG_20230607_220126791.jpg
    IMG_20230607_220126791.jpg
    716.1 KB · Views: 6
If you absolutely cannot find a good home for that sweet girl soon, please send me a message! I'll talk with my housemate. ☺️
Thank you so much for the offer. Happy found a new home with an acre to roam, other chickens and some fertile eggs to hatch. I really hope that the distraction of hatching/raising chicks will take her focus away from losing her best buddy and having to move.

Thank you so much for the offer. Happy found a new home with an acre to roam, other chickens and some fertile eggs to hatch. I really hope that the distraction of hatching/raising chicks will take her focus away from losing her best buddy and having to move.
I'm so happy for sweet "Happy!" Thank you for letting me know! 🥰

coos county, will have purebred silverudd's blue fertile eggs next season, testing will be done on the boys first. Currently have creamlegbar x silverudd's blue mix hatching eggs AND shetland hen cockerels looking for new home. $23 for the cockerels. they are neat birds! AND four cream legbar hens/pullets opal/crele

Hello,

I have three 10 week old cockerels that need good homes (or stew pots). The first two are from an Easter Egger mom (one has muffs) and a BYM dad. The third one is from a Buff Orpington mom and the same BYM dad. I can deliver in the Corvallis, Albany, Philomath, or Monmouth areas.
DSCN1318.JPG
DSCN1324.JPG
DSCN1321.JPG

Hi Fellow Oregonians!
I am so happy have so much support from this community & contact with others in my area. BYC has so much to offer and excellent advice.
I am 75% finished with building my coop in Tigard and have 14 11-week-old chicks as house guests. :lau They became a part of my "zoo" when they were 2-days old. My flock is a very diverse group of chicks. I made a "chick flyer" for my Grandson to share with his 1st Grade Class, see below. When they get a little older I will put actual photos of each chick.
I thought that I could build the coop and have it ready in time. Well, it rained for 5 weeks solid. I should have known it would & planned accordingly. They outgrew their brooder at around 7 weeks & now have taken over most of the guest rooms walk-in-closet. We get outside under the watchful eye of their protector, Kingston a 14-month-old, 75 lb. Bernadoodle. He loves them as much as they do him. My cat Vixen is not that impressed, they are almost the same size as her. She wants nothing to do with them.

The Girls 1.JPG The Girls 2.JPG The Girls 3.JPG The Girls 4.JPG

Back
Top Bottom