Oregon

That's one way to avoid the temptation to open the incubator, I would never make it till tuesday without peeking. Best of luck with the hatch!

Mine aren't due to pop till the 27th, I'm half way and they are swimming around like mad, or maybe I can just see into them better.

So far I've been quite pleased with the progress of these mistreated eggs. They sat without turning or out in the unheated kitchen. I loaded 30 and 18 are going strong, 2 quitters about day 7.I'm not even sure the roo is mating with the 3rd pullet that just started laying. over all I'm happy.

Og if I had Tue cash and chance to see if it fit I would snatch it in a heartbeat
I have a great broody hen I can give you but you have to take her sweet boyfriend, the nicest tamest rooster ever. When my chicks hatched I found one to be an excellent specimen he is a chick of my rooster that was killed by a hawk attack. The hen befriended a rooster I rescued who was alone after her sister was also killed by the same hawk. Now everyone is safe in a enclosed outdoor pen but need to thin my flock since I want to keep several chicks. They have both been immunized and wormed and treated with frontline recently.

Looking for a Royal Palm hen or two...any one? I' in Colton, OR.

frow.gif
. Long time no see from ya. Did you get the gift I helped transport from Chicken Rustler. I think it was you that was supposed to get it.

Back
Top Bottom