Oregon

Is anyone else planning on going to this seminar?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...734714&usg=AFQjCNFNlwJif58in2MUYy7GUa5vvcbUKw

It's free, and looks like some good information. I'm in Grants Pass and am planning on heading up that morning, so kind of butt-early, and back the same day. I'd be interested in carpooling if anyone down south wants to go. I have a van, so plenty of room for fellow crazy chicken ladies
smile.png

Or, if anyone else is going from up north, it would be cool to meet up and put faces to names. Fellow addicts, and all that
tongue.png

Oh, that sounds like a fabulous event -- not on your end of the state at the moment, so no carpooling for me (
sad.png
) but just might have to go (if for no other reason than a chance to meet the great donrae!) -- I could always plan a weekend at my sister's that weekend, Corvallis is an easy drive from her place.

I was thinking kind of the same thing, it might be a good mid-point for the North and South folks to meet up. I know there are several Portland-ish area folks I'd love to chat with.

Hi all, I'm copying my CL ad here for our flock reduction sale this Saturday...e-mail or PM with questions. If you have birds you're wanting to sell, come join us! Or better yet, come buy something
big_smile.png

Crazy Chicken Lady Flock Sale - $5 (Gold Hill) hide this posting

<image 1 of 10>
00j0j_KL1MF3xv16_600x450.jpg

Crazy Chicken Lady Flock Sale!! A few of us local Crazy Chicken Ladies are having a Fall Flock Dispersal Sale on Saturday September 24th. We will be set up at exit 43, at the river access parking lot across from Del Rio Vineyard's U-pick flowers. We will start selling at 9 am and stay til 2 or so. Over 50 birds for sale so there's something for everyone! Chicks, young pullets just started laying, mature layers, and of course an assortment of beautiful roosters to catch your fancy. Several breeds including Silkies, Orpingtons, Rocks, Welsummers, Sapphires, Leghorns, Olive Eggers, Amberlink, red and black sex links, Camo Eggers and Barnyard Mix. There will also be some laying duck hens.

Prices start at $5 and go up to $20.

If you have birds you're wanting to sell, feel free to come join us. We only ask that all birds are disease and parasite free, and that you respect the space Del Rio is letting us use. See you there!

Back
Top Bottom