Oregon

I have personally bought chicks from Suzanne in Portland. I have 2 of her Mille Fleur Leghorns. They are hens now and lay a medium sized cream colored egg. Very pretty feather pattern. She is definitely legit and a good chicken lady to buy from. I buy my non GMO feed from her too. I also have 2 of her Black Copper Marans that are now 2 year old hens. They lay a nice, dark egg. Her Wheaten Ameraucana lines weren't true Ameraucanas though, but she may have a different rooster by now. Her rooster was not to breed standard,when I bought chicks and hatching eggs from her. And now she has true Lavender Ameraucanas from Paul Smiths lines.She is a very friendly and reputable person.

I have personally bought chicks from Suzanne in Portland. I have 2 of her Mille Fleur Leghorns. They are hens now and lay a medium sized cream colored egg. Very pretty feather pattern. She is definitely legit and a good chicken lady to buy from. I buy my non GMO feed from her too. I also have 2 of her Black Copper Marans that are now 2 year old hens. They lay a nice, dark egg. Her Wheaten Ameraucana lines weren't true Ameraucanas though, but she may have a different rooster by now. Her rooster was not to breed standard,when I bought chicks and hatching eggs from her. And now she has true Lavender Ameraucanas from Paul Smiths lines.She is a very friendly and reputable person.

Oh thank you very much! This is exactly what I was looking for! I figured that if she has that many ads, there has got to be some kind of overlap between here and craigslist.

This is very encouraging. Suzanne and I emailed back and forth a bit, and we left it that I would try somewhere closer to home for my first time ever buying shipped eggs. (And a cheaper breed to practice with.) When I am ready to be serious about the Mille Fleur Leghorns, I will be glad to contact her again.

Thank you Renee!

Hi I am in NE Portland and have kept chickens for decades. Now that my husband and I are retired we like to take off once in a while for a week or more. Anyone out there interested in trading chicken sitting? Feed and water and coop door are all automated so just getting the eggs and making sure that all systems are functioning every couple of days is all that is needed.

sorry for the double post. I will get the flow of this forum soon. I thought they were two different forums.

Eugene Oregon checking in.

Chicks in a brooder. I've got ten blue laced red Wyandottes and two Silver Laced polish.

In the incubator. Welsh harlequin ducks, ameraucana, and crested cream legbars

Last edited:
Cluck n chatter ranch in se Portland / Milwaukee has chicks ([email protected])

And Tara Shultz in Clatskanie has chicks and eggs! She's on Facebook.

Oops these are all in NW oregon!
I'm actually heading through Portland next weekend so thank you for the tips!

I couldn't find tara schultz on Facebook. Too many people with that name lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom