Oregon

I have been a vendor at the Spring and Fall Poultry Swaps for many years. It has expanded into a very large Farmers Market type event with all types of poultry (chickens, turkeys, quail, pigeons)/animals (pigs, goats, rabbits etc.), plants, crafts, lots of homemade/canned goods, honey (me!) etc., etc., etc., for sale :) It really is a great time with a fun large and larger each time group of people. There are pre-sales (swap facebook page), trades, barter and just sales the day of. Open to anyone who wants to come and just browse, buy or possibly trade. It really is a great day!

I may get my mom into going!XD

I have been a vendor at the Spring and Fall Poultry Swaps for many years. It has expanded into a very large Farmers Market type event with all types of poultry (chickens, turkeys, quail, pigeons)/animals (pigs, goats, rabbits etc.), plants, crafts, lots of homemade/canned goods, honey (me!) etc., etc., etc., for sale :) It really is a great time with a fun large and larger each time group of people. There are pre-sales (swap facebook page), trades, barter and just sales the day of. Open to anyone who wants to come and just browse, buy or possibly trade. It really is a great day!

Do you possible know of them selling ducks?

Back
Top Bottom