Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Ga noi. I've been feeding them shrimp heads and fish guts. They really love the shrimp heads. I figure since my uncle doesn't want it he just save the stuff and give it to me so I could feed the chickens.

Ga noi.  I've been feeding them shrimp heads and fish guts.  They really love the shrimp heads.  I figure since my uncle doesn't want it he just save the stuff and give it to me so I could feed the chickens.

Good looking hens.

The seafood leftovers are good sources of protein for your fowl. I know some folks that raise minnows specifically for their fowl.

I would caution that to much protein might not be good for the birds....except for during the molt of course.

Here are some pictures to keep this thread active. Current photos of some of my birds- One year old Ko Shamo, and 16 week old Thai pullets. Enjoy!
thumbsup.gif

Nice looking hen, GotGame. It's personal preference but some birds just catch my eye. I try to jump in and comment but usually someone else beats me too and can express it better than I can.

Last edited:
I've been trying to photo my Ga Dong X Thai chick but he won't sit still for a second. By the time I pick up my camera, he's on the run or else sitting down. I'll figure out something tomorrow. You won't see anything quite like it in the US.

Back
Top Bottom