Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

They are around, but I don't know anyone raising them at the moment. The all blues I have seen have been a bit more narrow and a whole lot more flighty than the blacks and Wheatens I raise. It could be a strain specific trait, but the blues were too flighty for me, so I got rid of them.

Walt

duke's mixture of aseel-warhorse-saipan.....culted all but these.....gonna see how they turn out
idunno.gif

They are around, but I don't know anyone raising them at the moment. The all blues I have seen have been a bit more narrow and a whole lot more flighty than the blacks and Wheatens I raise. It could be a strain specific trait, but the blues were too flighty for me, so I got rid of them.

Walt

Walt

The best part about the O-sham pair is they are extremely calm and confident fowl.

Can you guys tell me which ones are male or female. I have no experience raising chicks, only took care of birds near a year old and older. I want to keep a few but don't know how to determine the sex of the chicks. First one the mother is blue. The second, third, and fourth picture is of the same bird. Can you tell what color they will turn into?

Bantam malay youngsters born in April...2cnd photo shows them with there peacekeeper bantam cornish for size ref. opinions welcome!

Those are the best malay bantams I have ever seen. CONGRATULATIONS.

They look like small versions of standard malays.

The tails still need a little improvement but overall - very good.
Bantam malay youngsters born in April...2cnd photo shows them with there peacekeeper bantam cornish for size ref. opinions welcome!

Back
Top Bottom