Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Yea the Sumatra is older and has his triple spurs on each foot grown in and my shamo only has knubs for know but the sumatra got a spur in the shamos theigh and the shamo got pretty scared after that. and I consider Sumatra game because of there lower lungs like american game and there fighting ability and attitude because I have seen them get into fights and they have swift movment and agility just like an american.

Thanks

True homeland type Shamo do not back down, especially after 6months. Your Sumatra, any Sumatra for that matter, would end up a pile of feathers.

IMO, not many gamefowl could handle a Oshamo, except perhaps a very large Ganoi. Just from a size and weight stand point.

IMG525.jpg

IMG527.jpg

What do you think about my new brood cock

Last edited:
Those are my two spangled O-shamo hens.

Nice looking hens! Now if one could combine the best of each, you would have a superb model. IMO, (it could be all wrong as it just based on photos and not the bird in hand) but I really like the STATIOIN (more vertical stance) of the Darker hen, yet she seems smaller then the lighter one in the front and her tail set it to horizontal for me. The lighter one has the tail set i like in Oshamo hens, heavy brow nice thick neck. I guess I like your lighter one best!
smile.png

Again, they are both nice looking girls! How much do they weight and how tall are they?

Thank you for your comment Paulo
big_smile.png

The darker hen is bigger than the lighter one, but it is not showing in the pictures.
They weigh around 3-3.5 KG.

Back
Top Bottom