Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

I'm sure I would have I love the super tall breeds but my family is mainly into bantams so I was excited about getting him and the rescue loved our coops and said we were perfect for him then later decided they would only adopt with his brother which needs to see the vet all the time and that's to expensive. :(

I wish! Haha but this bird is literally her baby and I feel like she would do lots of check ups...she's a little crazy like a rescue hoarder...keeps telling me she wants them to go to a only rooster home and then asks me if I would like to adopt 3 game hens with them...she is Soooo confusing

lol, well you could just say no, and if she really needs to find a home for him than maybe she'll come back. Besides, there are better birds out there, really, so you're not losing much. Have you looked into the bantam Oriental Games? They are not big, of course, but they still have that leggy, necky, upright look to them and have great bold, tame and cocky personalities. Just a thought that might interest you.

First the sick one was an option then when I said he's to sick for me to care for she went crazy and saying she would only adopt them out together. She lives in the middle of Minneapolis and has 20 roosters in her house pretty sure that's illegal....I have thought about bantams but not sure what breed, heard about shamos fighting as soon as they hatch and I don't think I can handle that lol what's a game bird that isn't to gamey?

you could always tell her that the vet said the quality of life the boy was living was not a good thing and you made the decision to put him down.... and then he just hopped in the frying pan!

Back
Top Bottom