Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

My very first pair of orientals. I've been following this thread for quite a while, drooling over the birds, and when I saw this pair at our local chickenstock at a quite affordable price, I pounced. They are quite young still, but are gorgeous to me. The seller said spangled thais. The pullet refused to have her picture taken. There is something so regal and primitive about these birds. They've been on my want list for quite some time. They're in a quarantine pen for now as I set them up their own coop and run.

My very first pair of orientals. I've been following this thread for quite a while, drooling over the birds, and when I saw this pair at our local chickenstock at a quite affordable price, I pounced. They are quite young still, but are gorgeous to me. The seller said spangled thais. The pullet refused to have her picture taken. There is something so regal and primitive about these birds. They've been on my want list for quite some time. They're in a quarantine pen for now as I set them up their own coop and run.

I hope they turn out great for you, but never buy chickens at a swap unless you really know the owner. I would have gladly supplied you with an excellent pair of Ga Noi, Ga Cua, Asil, or Shamo for a great price if you had only asked. You could have come down and picked them up yourself and seen the place they were coming from. Next time just ask.

Back
Top Bottom