Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

I have a Q... this is general as I realize different breeds might have preferred shapes to their beaks... but that aside what sort of beak shape do you all prefer in your dream bird? & why?

I am asking as I have noticed a wide range in game fowl & breeds in general... for instance my two pet layers have what I would call hawk like beak, but many oriental game beaks remind me of parrot like, but not all.

Tuzo Stag and Pullet

Howdy folks,

Im new to this thread, but have been on BYC for a little while.. I do not have any orientals yet, but I am looking to find a good brood stag and/or pullet. If anyone local has anything they are willing to let go or want to trade for American Games PM me.

I am just a gamefowl enthusiast and hobbyist and I like crossing different strains/breeds. I never cull or kill, I just like raising free range chickens and finding good homes for them.

The closest thing I have to Oriental is a standard size Modern Game, but they arent considered game by many/most. Would like to get something with similar height, size and shape, but considered "game".

The last few pages on this thread showed some really great looking orientals..
thumbsup.gif

I have a few sales posted on another site.... if you want to check out. Or you want to come to TX then we can trade some.

I have a few sales posted on another site.... if you want to check out. Or you want to come to TX then we can trade some.
Like most people on this planet, I dont have a lot of free time or spare money. I would love to drive out to TX to trade fowl, but I just dont see it ever happening lol. Thanks a bunch tho, Hung.

Just curious tho, what breed(s) do you have?

Back
Top Bottom