Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Can anyone shed light on these guys . I was told they were shamos , not sure . Any info would be appreciated.

Can anyone shed light on these guys . I was told they were shamos , not sure . Any info would be appreciated.

I dint think they are Shamo......Asil maybe...I like them....Do you want to trade them?..I am a fan of Black Birds....I crossed my Bobby Boles with Black Sid Taylor ...I would like to breed some super good black birds... I would like to cross those Birds on them and see what happens...I'm no expert see what Paulo thinks...

Thanks, BK my other hen is settin on about 18 eggs. Maybe I can send some biddies on hatch. Pm me if interested. I'll try and get some better pics to send.

Thanks, BK my other hen is settin on about 18 eggs. Maybe I can send some biddies on hatch. Pm me if interested. I'll try and get some better pics to send.

I don't think they are a shamo...maybe some asil in them.....if you would like to give me a call and maybe I could give you a little more information
thanks, Ralph

Looks to me like some sort of OG x AG cross. Anything thing other than that is going to be a guess. It's definitely not pure Shamo, nor pure Asil, and highly unlikely even pure OG.

Back
Top Bottom