Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

It had been ongoin for a week i have started them on a course of amoxicillin and using calpol, he is eating fine and drinking fine, he has a runny nose and a gurgling along with sneezing.
He has passed it onto my hen and chick which sadly had passed away . . I dont have access to much meds as im a novice and havent got the right resources of where to get the product. I have finally obtained some apple cider vinegar which hopefully should help!

It had been ongoin for a week i have started them on a course of amoxicillin and using calpol, he is eating fine and drinking fine, he has a runny nose and a gurgling along with sneezing.
He has passed it onto my hen and chick which sadly had passed away . . I dont have access to much meds as im a novice and havent got the right resources of where to get the product. I have finally obtained some apple cider vinegar which hopefully should help!

If you want i could send you some meds for your birds .......... i would need your address but if you will email me at ([email protected]) and we can work this out .... as it might be better to do this way and not bother everyone on group .
Also i don't know how old you are -as- we might need permission from parents .
Just let me know

Last edited:
My Ko Shamo pullets started to lay eggs at 4 1/2 mos. old which was a big surprise to me. They are still chicks, and laying eggs. No, I will not attempt to hatch any of the eggs until they are close to a year old. I feel that they are still chicks, and have plenty of growing up to do.

Lual

removed pis for brevity
There is just something about the Ko Shamo, every time I see pics I just love their look.

There is just something about the Ko Shamo, every time I see pics I just love their look.

They have a very unique, fearless, yet whimsical personalities. When the stags get excited, courting, or are in aggressive mode, they start dancing on their toes. I raised parrots for number of years, and find these little birds to be as much, if not more intelligent than the parrots I have had.

I agree and someday I would hope to own a few. You should do a search on Tosa Chibi, you will probably like them too!

When you own some, I think you will be quite fond of them : )

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom