Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Thanks. They're hard to find.

Nice looking little birds. They are not difficult to find at all if you know where to look.
cool.png

Yes we have done much research on these birds. We had a Saipan Junglefowl, who was so handsome. But the Asil is the KING. I wish I could stand as straight and tall. I thought the people on this site were here because of the love they had for these birds. Sorry if you felt otherwise. Asil has great confidence.

Hard to find in my area. Most have been crossed with AG around here. I do know a couple people who raise them, but they would have to be shipped.

The ones i see that are easy to find look to have rampuri in them and this is not what the Real Tuzo suppose to look like ......
and i know cause i had them in the late 60's early 70's(i'm getting old dates might get wrong but not chickens after 69 Years ), got them out of California and jla0499 they looked just like Yours .
If i were you i would never put any of these that are around into your blood .

I sent you a pm

For sure many have been cross and I think you are absolutely right that you can generally tell. They are surely a tough little bird. I have thought about utilizing Tuzo in my Asil Bantam line, but haven't done that so far; I have only selected smallest to smallest and have them down really small.

For sure many have been cross and I think you are absolutely right that you can generally tell. They are surely a tough little bird. I have thought about utilizing Tuzo in my Asil Bantam line, but haven't done that so far; I have only selected smallest to smallest and have them down really small.

In my experience(i agree with You) they are tough beyond degree , game and built like a brickbat . One can see the big difference quickly in the neck , tail , legs , feet and head ..... also few other things .

I'd love to see your smaller Asils (i just don't like calling them bantams lol) .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom