Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Just a short video of my Tuzo......

0.jpg

Just got Ko Shamo for christmas i was wondering if anyone could tell me the colour
any advice would be appreciated new to this type bird

Thanks in advance

No advice but congratulations! Nice looking bird in my inexperienced opinion. I have over 475 birds now (all layer stock) but I have admired the Asian Games for a long time. Good luck and enjoy the bird....I'll get mine one of these days.
thumbsup.gif

I have tried to hatch 2 small settings of Ko Shamo eggs in my incubator with zero hatching. I checked the eggs and the eggs were fertile. They seem to stop developing around 10 to 12 days old. The other eggs I put in the incubator with them hatched it is just the Ko Shamo eggs that are not hatching. I have read that they can be hard to hatch in an incubator. Can anyone give me any advice on how they get theirs to hatch in an incubator. I have 2 digital Genesis incubators and have always had great hatches with them up till now. I just can't get the Ko Shamo eggs to hatch!
he.gif

Any Help would be great!
Mark

Mark, my first attempt at hatching with the incubator was similar, dont give up. My next three were over 95%. I dont know why as i didnt do any thing different.They are strong chicks after they hatch. When the hens go broody they are great mothers, it took mine a while to set.

been having a similar problem to u mark. cant get any of my ko shamo eggs to hatch, while ive had like 30 ko shamo x modern game bantam hatch without a problem at the same time. mine seem to make it all the way till day 19-20 then none come out the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom