Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

need urgent help plz, my two asil hens hatched 3 and 5 eggs successfully. they are now 22 and 30 days old respectively. one hen suddenly died i don't know how why. now keep all chicks together and separate from hen. but i dont know why they all are fighting like hell and all chicks are very injured and bleeding but still trying to fight each other. what should i do? i don't know why they fighting in very early age just 22 and 30 days old. tell me guys plz

need urgent help plz, my two asil hens hatched 3 and 5 eggs successfully. they are now 22 and 30 days old respectively. one hen suddenly died i don't know how why. now keep all chicks together and separate from hen. but i dont know why they all are fighting like hell and all chicks are very injured and bleeding but still trying to fight each other. what should i do? i don't know why they fighting in very early age just 22 and 30 days old. tell me guys plz
do what maranfarmer563 told you plus use triple antibiotic salve on damaged areas of chicks heads . They will probably stop fighting once the soreness sets in but you will need to separate ones that continue this and then once they settle down ease them back in together in the dark (at night or etc) .
Good luck ,
let us know how they do please .

Back
Top Bottom