Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

i was noticing the multiple spurs on this rooster ,does he has Thailand in it ?most common on thai have this trait i don't know much of Brazilians could tell me more about your Brazilians? By the way nice shank and scales
I love that on orientals

My fathers burmese and brazil line has always had triple spurs, there is no thai blood in my birds. I raise only asil/burmese, asil/brazil both are my fathers own original line he has been raising for 35+ years. Yes thai do have the genetics for multiple spurs so does every other oriental breed. If your judging a bird just by it's spurs alone to guess the breed your mistaken my friend lol. I raise North Indian asil, Hyderabad asil, asil/burmese, and asil/brazil. My fathers brazil line he did not obtain from a renown breeder if that's what you want to know, these are my father own original line same with the burmese. My father introduced the asil bloodline into his brazil and burmese line to make what my father and I have today as asil/burmese and asil/brazil through line breeding. Brazilians as you know are "mutts" of the oriental gamefowl. The brazilian gamefowl (hence the name brazil where the birds came from) is a cross between multiple oriental blood with a little spanish blood. That's why the brazilian gamefowls when they have offsprings some will lock like thai, shamo, asil, ganoi, etc.

I've got to see the pictures or videos. A 22lb rooster is 1lb from being a work record holder
That is the max, they average 18lbs. Just seach Indian shamo matches. another reason mine are much smaller is the fact that I'm breeding shamo over Asil and both are from game lines so mutts as yang would say.

My fathers burmese and brazil line has always had triple spurs, there is no thai blood in my birds. I raise only asil/burmese, asil/brazil both are my fathers own original line he has been raising for 35+ years. Yes thai do have the genetics for multiple spurs so does every other oriental breed. If your judging a bird just by it's spurs alone to guess the breed your mistaken my friend lol. I raise North Indian asil, Hyderabad asil, asil/burmese, and asil/brazil. My fathers brazil line he did not obtain from a renown breeder if that's what you want to know, these are my father own original line same with the burmese. My father introduced the asil bloodline into his brazil and burmese line to make what my father and I have today as asil/burmese and asil/brazil through line breeding. Brazilians as you know are "mutts" of the oriental gamefowl. The brazilian gamefowl (hence the name brazil where the birds came from) is a cross between multiple oriental blood with a little spanish blood. That's why the brazilian gamefowls when they have offsprings some will lock like thai, shamo, asil, ganoi, etc.
All that work you guys put in on the line and all I want is a pullet with those shanks LOL

Last edited:
Sir? your my senior lol 
Lol maters not when one respects another. My brother inlaw says the same thing but the kid has his head on straight so I give him that respect. not arbitrary but occasionally
1f474.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom