Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Quote:
Illia, maybe you`re the person I was thinking of that lost the Dom Shamo hen? I thought it was Sharon. Did you see the Dom Shamos that saladin posted a couple pages back. Ya might wanna look.......Pop

No, I lost a Wheaten hen. I have a Dom (wheaten) cock but thank the stars, he's still here. Color doesn't matter much to me entirely right now, it's the appearance/quality that does.

Quote:
That`s a likely story about those young`uns. Great to hear you got a nice pullet. Post a pic if ya can. Sounds like one that will need conjical (sp?) visits, LOL......Pop

In a day or two I will try to get a shoot of her.

old*cowboy :

Quote:
That`s a likely story about those young`uns. Great to hear you got a nice pullet. Post a pic if ya can. Sounds like one that will need conjical (sp?) visits, LOL......Pop

In a day or two I will try to get a shoot of her.​

I have a friend who was gifted a very troublesome hen. The prior owner said she was rough on the cocks. He thought she would be fine in a shipping box with a cock when he shipped her to my friend. The cock was dead when he opened the box. Some hens are real trouble........Pop

Quote:
I only have the o shamo trio.....was just being good to let that comment pass.....LOL

I've had oriental game fowl for about 3 years now. I roll with the comments, 'cause nine times out of ten I agree with them.
wink.png

PS: I am a woman, and I've even met (face to face) some of the folk who post on this thread.
smile.png

Really? Didn't know that.

Love your avatar btw
smile.png
I'm sure people can be upset by it, but to me it shows the true nature of Gamefowl.

My last hen was a pain to introduce to my mixed non-game flock because for the first month she was perfectly fine - No one dared bother her, and most of the time she ventured into the pasture/wilderness where no one else would go, but, after a while she developed an odd obsession with chasing hens down and ripping feathers out of their backs, often by striking at them while grabbing on. She then ate her "catch of the day."

Never had the experience of female vs female game though.

Nice to meet ya! I would not ever be offended...the men on here are always friendly and helpful! I take it in the spirit it is intended! What are you raising?
sharon

Back
Top Bottom