Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Ok, thanks. Feathersite says the satsumas will JUMP their keeper. But I love the look of that bird with such a nice tail on it. I agree, why keep and breed a manfighter, that's no good. 

There are no true Satsumadori on this side of the pond.

IMO, no oriental game should be kept if Its a man hater. Just my two cents

IMHO any manfighter should be knocked in the head.I had one like that and I'm not a beginner with gamefowl or chickens and you can't do anything with them and if you wanna catch you have to grab the feet and control the head.

Ok, thanks. Feathersite says the satsumas will JUMP their keeper. But I love the look of that bird with such a nice tail on it. I agree, why keep and breed a manfighter, that's no good. 

There is not pure satsumadori in the states,but I read that some one brought some long ago but they didnt keep
Them pure.
Some people is working on the reacreation of this birds.
Im personally working in some black ones.

Is hard for me to think that any bird loaded in oriental blood will be agressive toward people.

Last edited:

Newbie to BYC thought id post some pics of my "bantam" asil... The two white colored hens are out of a different line than mine, still not sure if they are staying or not..

How close to Tallahassee are you? I have a madagascar pair I would like to find a good place for. She is naked neck..he is not. Don't know enough about them to know what their quality is but they are not hatchery birds. Came from a local breeder.
sharon
Can you post pics of your madagascars?I do not own any oriental gamefowl,but I would like to get some and I want to start with madagascar games and brazilians.
Thanks

Gorgeous hen
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom