Original Artwork on Eggbid- Silkie

Smoky73

Lyon Master
16 Years
Feb 8, 2007
Colorado
I am trying to sell a few "chicken" items to make some money since I have been laid off and hubby could be any day. I have this one artwork on eggbid right now, due to end in 6 hours. It is one of a kind and in pencil.

I will be making several more breed drawing soon, they take time and if anyone is interested, I would love to make anyone one.
They are pencil as stated and original, not copies. They will be a 8x10, but comes with a mat so they can be framed to a 11x14 size. I am Charging $25 with $5.00 for the shipping.

Here is the pic of the one on Eggbid if anyone is interested.

silkiepencil.jpg

Depends on how much time I have in one sitting. Non stop, a few hours for the silkie - also depends on details.

I will also be listing some paintings pretty cheap (compared to what I have had them priced at) that I need to move. Most are originals. I just do not do much painting any more, and these just sit in te corner of my house, I do not even have wall space for everything LOL.

Saw you were from Price, my DH company had a shop there doing Wireline. Heard they closed now due to the cut backs

Last edited:
Well the main company is J-W Operating, or maybe Excell Services? They go by different names. My husband had been there for a week a time or two. They might have moved the office to a different area though now that I think about it but it was in Price at one time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom