Our Coop Is About Done

LOVE you coop! I am sure your chickens are very happy!
smile.png

Your coop is beautiful! Not as lovely as your love for your DW though! That was so sweet! I am finding there are a lot of DH's on this site that will do anything for their DW's and their chicks! And I love the chick pics - they look like professional portraits! Mine did not cooperate at all. . . . and at 4 weeks they still dont! LOL

Rant: I've noticed a recurring theme on this forum. First starts a post with someone saying they're not good at building, know nothing about using power tools, what-have-you, and what follows is the creation of an absolutely beautiful, quality, well-thought-out coop with all the bells and whistles.
Rant over.

Beautiful job, by the way!!!!

This is an awesome coop.It was well planned and thought out and a lot work was put into it.I have seen it where someone wasn't knowledgeable in an area but could follow written instructions and drawings very well.Not bragging but I once rebuilt an engine in a jeep by myself and had never did one before.The good Lord was on my shoulder but it is still running.That's been about 5 years ago.Sounds like there was a lot of thought and study put into this coop.I believe they did an excellent job.It appears they knew what they wanted and were willing to give it their all.Job well done
caf.gif

yuckyuck.gif

The chicks continue to grow. Here are some shots from tonight:

Bonnie Blue and Susie Speck

Buffy and Cocoa

Ruby and Blackie

Aria and Queenie

KJF

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom