Our introduction to keeping chickens, the high's, the lows and pics of our journey.

I will be sure to report back.

Now I have to go and google what Sally's Blue Salmon Faverolles are going to look like!
caf.gif
pop.gif
hugs.gif
I do hope everything is alright?
Scott

Yes, recovering!

Firstly, happy belated birthday to Wrightsx4. I missed it :(

Secondly, all our girls were fine. We were away for 2 nights and not a drama. The new girls laid quite well pleasing our neighbor who got to keep the spoils for feeding the dog. Our Maran is laying darker with every egg :D

No, Alicia and I did have a big weekend. ALici completed her 2nd half marathon (21.1km's or 13.11miles) she and her training freind did a stellar job. It was quite warm, but not that hot, low 30's by the time I dragged my sorry backside in.

I completed my first marathon and ultra marathon in the same go.....I don't like to mess around hahaha

I will just copy my break down I share on Facebook, it was a great day. Very painful, but I got to see a side of myself that I am proud of.

Quote:
I will post a couple of pictures from my phone when I get the chance, of both our Maran's egg and the big day :D

Yes, recovering!

Firstly, happy belated birthday to Wrightsx4. I missed it :(

Secondly, all our girls were fine. We were away for 2 nights and not a drama. The new girls laid quite well pleasing our neighbor who got to keep the spoils for feeding the dog. Our Maran is laying darker with every egg :D

No, Alicia and I did have a big weekend. ALici completed her 2nd half marathon (21.1km's or 13.11miles) she and her training freind did a stellar job. It was quite warm, but not that hot, low 30's by the time I dragged my sorry backside in.

I completed my first marathon and ultra marathon in the same go.....I don't like to mess around hahaha

I will just copy my break down I share on Facebook, it was a great day. Very painful, but I got to see a side of myself that I am proud of.

I will post a couple of pictures from my phone when I get the chance, of both our Maran's egg and the big day :D

Well done, both of you. Now go put your feet up .

Thanks team. Really was a fantastic day. Nearly a 1000 entrants in a small city scape made for a top vibe.

Just after the end, with my very first Ultra Marathon finishers medal!

I forgot to get a pic if today's eggs (back up to 4/13 most days now!) but I have one from the other day. Really are getting bigger by the day!

Back
Top Bottom