outdoor run

charlotteda

Songster
15 Years
Dec 28, 2008
Pickens SC
My daytime outdoor run is kinda wobbly but the chicks love the green grass. It is electric netting with the black deer netting overhead.

charlotte

20263_ck09b.jpg

I like your run! Where did you pick up the overhead netting? I am still exploring options for my roof - I wanted some type of harder cover for some of it but wanted the majority of it as netting or wire - any suggestions??
jumpy.gif

I noticed the coop where the chickens go at night has a top but no back or sides. I thought you need a back and sides to keep the elements from them. Rain, cold, ect??

The deer netting covering the long run came from Lowes... it wasnt very expensive.. I meant for it to keep the chickens in and serve as a hawk deterrent.

When I finish the chainlink lot it will be (hopefully) secure enough for them to come out and enjoy the sun during the day when I am away. What looks like a top on that is actually just a wire top. The grey/blue building is actually the coop !

charlotte

just to claify for those that may not know... the deer netting is the black (almost invisible) netting covering the top of the grass run. The white electric netting come from Premier 1.

Back
Top Bottom