Pair Sebastopol Geese

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
Pips & Peeps is offering a pair of pet quality sebastopol geese. My flock is shown and they do quite well. I have been breeding sebastopols for five years.

Most of my birds have been DNA sexed, except the females which showed grey feathers over their saddle area. This is a great low price and in my opinion these birds are better quality than what has been offered as show quality by some. Shipping will include $35.00 box cost and shipping is baded on weight and zip code. I do round up shipping to the nearest $5.00 to cover gas.

Washington NPIP #91-99, which means yearly tests indicate no pullorum and no salmonella infections in my flock. We are also H5/H7 AI clean. I will pick out a pair of birds that compliment each other and you could possibly get some nice offspring from there, the genetics for great birds are there.

These birds should be breeding and laying by the end of February first of March.

If your State requires additional testing to legally ship the bird, you will be responsible for those charges also. I cannot ship to Virginia. Of course I am NPIP certified and AI clean. Payment with postal money order or cashier's check please.

1007245482.JPG

1007245482.JPG

Last edited:
They do pretty well. When it gets below 20, I usually put them inside my big barn in the alleyway.

They were out last night and I think it was 18, but we haven't had any wind, so they were fine.

Back
Top Bottom