Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

My little partridge hatched yesterday along with hatch mates Wyandotte and coronation Sussex.

Hi all! I have 2 partridge silkie cockrels who are brothers and need to be rehomed. They are 4 months old, and have started fighting with each other. I did manage to get them separated into two different coops/runs. (they will get a bath tmrw as they are both covered in mud as its been raining here all day, so I will post pics later) I live in central Massachusetts, and will drive up to 30 mins to deliver if you are willing to take one or both. I wish I could keep one, but town rules state no roosters allowed....
Any takers??

I'm going to try to show little Pebbles in a show Feb. 1st. She has the dark head, but I think she's ok to show. She will be the second that I've ever shown. I had a white roo that did very well. This is his daughter. I've s The first one, the color is off (it was a dark pic that I had to lighten. It shows how she stands from the side. She's timid, so she might just hunker down. We'll see!

fl.gif

I'm going to try to show little Pebbles in a show Feb. 1st. She has the dark head, but I think she's ok to show. She will be the second that I've ever shown. I had a white roo that did very well. This is his daughter. I've s The first one, the color is off (it was a dark pic that I had to lighten. It shows how she stands from the side. She's timid, so she might just hunker down. We'll see!

fl.gif

She looks big and fat, but she is very petite.

Quote:
Sonoran, does the Blue dilute the Moorscap too? I am asking because I had a blue Partridge boy with a black head (found a nice new home), and I have another very light blue boy (with red leakage).. with a black head. The black head does not look diluted by Bl, I was just wondering if this was possible, or if this may be because of the color pattern of blue leaving the head and hackles darker.. The rest of the bird is definitely Blue.
Colour pattern of blue...head/hackles are darker; ditto with saddle on males.

Can someone please help me this is my thought to be female 5 1/2 month old Silkie Zoey. he/she has recently grown much faster and a much larger, HUGE comb and wattle. he/she has what I think to be streamers and the male tail feathers. he/she is no where near as social as the other female and dislikes people. I'm not sure the only other rooster I have ever had was a huge Delaware that started crowing at a very young age. these two are also the first Silkies I have ever owned. we started off with six Silkie chicks (one being severely disabled and dying very young) and are down to two. here are the pictures
older from pic 2 months ago ignore me I look horrific its hard to look good while an angry chicken wont hold still for the picture
todays pictures
not very good but it was the only ones where he/she looked straight at the camera

Back
Top Bottom