Pekin Duck Club!

Had to share that today it was 90+ here in OH and EVERYONE got Popsicles!!! Omg the ducks and chickens LOVED IT! I'm already making a new one haha this one had layers of peas. Green beans and carrots! Hours of fun!!

Annnnnd good news to report! My girls are finally warming up to the baby goslings!! Awww look

They even let them swim in their big girl pool! While they sit and watch them ... They are huge now! Almost 4 weeks!

I'm stealing your idea! The chickens are gonna love that. You think squash would work too? That's their fav veggie. The babies are getting big! And it's great too see everyone getting along

The girls depend on you for their wellbeing.  You may need to separate them.  I say may, because I suppose that there is a small chance that mating won't become dangerous for the girls, but, it's not likely.

So, :D  How do you feel about expanding your duck family by adopting some girls????

Oooo oooo! Me! Me!! Pick me!! I want to expand with girls only!!

Oh, wait... Where are you? :oops:

I am looking to rehome 2 Peking drakes. I am located in Orange County, NY. Looks like I have 3 girls and 3 boys, based on their voices. I can't afford to add more, so removing 2 may be my best option.

Everyone should do the Popsicle idea my flock looooooved it! And yes I think any veg or fruit or treat your flock likes will work . It just takes time . Even w a deep freeze ;) so I have multiple ones going now w different stuff in em ;)

Your goslings are growing fast, wow!  What are they again?  And are they girls or a mix?

Thanks! And I know right! They are almost as big as the pekins and they are a fourth of their age hahaha they are both females . Lady is a American buff goose and Lucy is a American buff /Touluse mix goose

Is it normal to have a barn full of feathers? The 12 week old pekins are the only white birds I have so that pretty much narrows it down.

Back
Top Bottom