Pekin Duck Club!

Hi everyone! I'm new here, I wanted to read most of the thread before I posted but it's a really long thread! Lol anyways last night I came across a picture of a red duck house (in this thread) and it is exactly what I want for my duckies (that I don't have YET) but the thing is, I can't find the pictures this morning! It's like they completely disappeared :( can anyone help? Thank you!

On the right side of this page toward the top you can look over and it says recent images. Click on view all and it will pull up all the pics that were posted in this thread.

Oh boy I got 11 Swedish crested and pekin duck eggs in my incubator !!! :-0 any tips on hatching them I wanted some baby duckies my big girls are not laying eggs yet so I ordered some. Oops and forgot 11 call duck eggs in it too :)

Last edited:
Izabel is sooo friendly. Dulcinea does whatever Izabel says. Francis is scared of his own shadow. I am amazed at the degree of difference between their personalities. They are certainly not dumb animals. The each possess their own unique character.

Oh boy I got 11 Swedish crested and pekin duck eggs in my incubator !!! :-0 any tips on hatching them I wanted some baby duckies my big girls are not laying eggs yet so I ordered some. Oops and forgot 11 call duck eggs in it too
smile.png
There's a thread that is devoted to hatching duck eggs somewhere on this site - it might be really helpful. I haven't hatched duck eggs yet but I do know they require a decent amount of humidity.

Izabel is sooo friendly. Dulcinea does whatever Izabel says. Francis is scared of his own shadow. I am amazed at the degree of difference between their personalities. They are certainly not dumb animals. The each possess their own unique character.
Mine are all very different too - so much fun!

There's a thread that is devoted to hatching duck eggs somewhere on this site - it might be really helpful. I haven't hatched duck eggs yet but I do know they require a decent amount of humidity.

Mine are all very different too - so much fun!

I'm really glad you posted this.

Back
Top Bottom