Pekin Duck Club!

We got 1 Pekin and 2 Welsh Harlequin ducklings on Wednesday. We love them. Our Pekin we named Pickles is by far our most relaxed duckling. He loves everyone and everything. I sure hope his/her easy going nature stays! Here is a picture of Pickles and our Cat snuggling.

sooooo cute!

Anyone near Austin Texas interested in two 19 wk old Pekin drakes? Our male to female ratio is not good and the girls are starting to show signs of abuse
sad.png
I've separated them but the girls seem just as disappointed as the boys
hu.gif

Last edited:
Need help ... One of my penkins has a very slight case of "angle wing". My other penkin doesn't and they were bought together & been together since first week of March 2014. "He's also very "squeaky" (he whistles but never honks or quacks). Am I a bad momma? I'm very new to this!!
1f623.png

Last edited:
Hi Pekin Duck Club Members! I have two Pekins I rescued. One drake, one duck. Joe & Vera we call them. My avatar is of these wonderful pair. They have quite the back story, too. Joe went up against a bobcat to protect Vera. I wanted to plant things all around their pen that will be edible for them. I've been all over the site and there's not really a list of good duck-food type plants. I'm aware of what NOT to plant; but, am looking for other things (besides duck weed). Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom